Friday, November 21, 2008

November's Come and Gone

Well it has not completely gone, but just about. Amazing how quickly time passes. I could have sworn I had just updated this, only to realize that it has been a month. Anyhow, it's been a very busy month. I've passed the 30,000 word mark on my book and I'm "in it." I say that because I don't know how else to describe the free flow of thought that is sometimes there and sometimes not. Right now I am without any form of writing block; however, I am rather short on time. Between the nature association, classes, and my articles I feel constantly pulled away from my book. Not to mention, I've been sicker than a dog. I just got over a cold/sinus/chronic headache thing that lasted a week and left me feeling like roadkill. My husband and I have also been spending a lot of time with his uncle who is a third generation candy maker. I've learned how to make hand made candy canes which is pretty amazing. Okay I'm rambling here which is not productive, I'll return when I'm not so distracted.  

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a freelance writer living in northern Michigan. My fiction novel Ula is under publication contract and I am currently writing the sequel. I also write a variety of other SEO articles, short stories and blogs.